Wednesday, June 9, 2010

An Ode to South Africa - World Cup 2010

I am so excited about sharing the rest of my amazing road trip with all of you, but I just have to take a very short hiatus to say to my dear South Africa, the land of my birth: Go for it South Africa, blow on your Vuvuzelas and celebrate this amazing time that you and all of our guests from around the world are all about to experience! It is a once in a life-time opportunity, make the most of it, spread joy and unity and support Bafana Bafana during World Cup 2010. I am jealous!


This is an ode to South Africa - not in the lyrical poem sense of the word, but in pictures with beautiful views from our "world-in-one-country".

The beautiful Paarl - my hometown


Stellenbosch Wine Area


Amazing African Sunset


Blyde River Canyon


Peek-a-boo Monsieur Hippo


Amazing Elephant


The amazing route from Hout Bay to Sea Point


Going up Table Mountain with the cable car


Seeing Camps Bay from Table Mountain


Table Mountain and Cape Town Harbour

If anyone has some photos that you feel I should add (especially World Cup related), please send them to me.

1 comment:

  1. We've been missing you here my dear! It's been incredible & amazing & utterly fun, what an experience. How bout we all go Brazil 2014? He he.

    ReplyDelete