Monday, April 19, 2010

Special Shout-out to my Lindt


I'm on a-block-a-day and I can't help it.

During the Master Chef challenge at the Beaver Creek Master Chef Classic, we were offered a slab of Lindt "A touch of Sea Salt" Chocolate. I looked at the pack, pulled up my nose (on the inside), did my best to not make a face and said "no thanks". Chocolate and Salt - it sounded pretty icky to me. Luckily my hubby was not so narrow minded and thought it might be interesting, so he took one.


As the chefs were cooking up a storm, we opened up the chocolate bar because the wonderful food smells were making us so hungry. I took a bite and in the challenge of Moi vs Sea Salt chocolate, the chocolate won hands-down, fair and square. I was in love.

So, this is a special shout-out to the people at Lindt - Thank You! Thank you for being so inventive/creative/forward-thinking! Thank you for making such a wonderful fabulous treat. I'm hooked.

WARNING: Could become addictive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment