Monday, April 26, 2010

California, here we come!!!

I am so excited!

The hotels have been booked, time off has been given and on Friday we will depart on our 10 day road trip to Central California and Las Vegas!

We will be visiting the following places:

1. Lake Tahoe, CA
2. Monterrey, CA
3. Paso Robles, CA
4. Santa Barbara, CA
5. Santa Ynez, CA
6. Ventura, CA
7. Las Vegas, NV

So much to see, so much to do, so many places to visit, so many meals to eat and so many different wines to taste - all-in-all, one great trip that will result in hours of blogging fun! I will be quiet on the blogging front next week, but once I'm back I'm sure I'll be so inspired by all the experiences that it will be difficult to get me to do anything else.

All that's left to do is pack our bags, throw them in my little blue beetle, and hit the road!

Only 4 sleeps left...

2 comments:

  1. Aw that sounds amazing! We were actually in Monterey when I was dealing with the missing passport fiasco: the farmers market was awesome!

    ReplyDelete